On October 5, members of the Lincoln Young Professionals Group gathered at Robber’s Cave in Lincoln for the 2023 Lincoln Young Leader Awards, hosted by Lincoln YPG. Now in its fourth year, this popular annual event recognizes the outstanding efforts and impactful contributions of individuals and organizations in the community in seven categories: Young Professional of the Year, Emerging Leader, Young Entrepreneur, Young Nonprofit Professional, Young Citizen of the Year, Diversity & Inclusion Excellence and Next Generation Workplace. The Lincoln Chamber of Commerce and Lincoln Young Professionals Group are proud to announce the incredible 2023 Young Lincoln Leader Award recipients:
- 2023 Young Professional of the Year: Karla Frese, Home Care Partners
- 2023 Emerging Leader of the Year: Brooke Imm, Ameritas
- 2023 Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Jordan Lambrecht, Pixel Bakery
- 2023 Young Nonprofit Professional of the Year: Jordan Gonzales, Nebraska Alumni Association
- 2023 Young Citizen of the Year: Andrew Farias, Asian Community and Cultural Center
- 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Excellence: Jordan Feyerherm, City of Lincoln and Lancaster County
- 2023 Next Generation Workplace – DLR Group
Celebrating 16 successful years, the Lincoln Young Professionals Group is a truly impactful resource for the future leaders of Lincoln’s business community. With monthly networking and educational opportunities, this important program of the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce fosters a welcoming and collaborative community for local young professionals, positioning them for continued growth and success in Lincoln.
To learn more about Lincoln YPG, visit lincolnypg.com.
Address: 3 Landmark Centre,
1128 Lincoln Mall, Suite 100, Lincoln, NE 68508